Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bumps in the Road


Bumps in the Road
Originally uploaded by gogouci
Well this about sums it up.

Feeling a little blue at the moment. I'm posting,because this feeling is not abnormal for me, however I usually wait for these moments to pass and give them no voice.

Nothing has gone terribly wrong or anything. Its just this sticky, uncomfortable feeling I am sitting in. I guess you could call it a case of the "blues" or a case of the "me,me, me, me, me's" Either way I am spending too much time thinking about where I should be in my life, who should be in it, or ugh! Where the hell am I?!

I know this is fire week and all. I think I was supposed to have fun or something. I'm just melancholy and lethargic. Yuck!

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Nothing wrong with you! I was feeling a bit lost and tired yesterday. Remember, this soul journey takes a lot out of you...be gentle with yourself. Perhaps this is your shadow side peeking out...just ride the waves and don't resist. Rest.

Turtleheart said...

It is taking me some effort to switch gears from water week to fire-- heck, some of me is still back in air week! No need to force it. Remember the book says you're doing the work even if you don't feel like anything is happening some times.

Kelly said...

You know I know what your saying, girl! Love the photo of the bumps in the road-so true.

Sending you love and good vibes!

Jamie Ridler said...

Sometimes that's the road. I hope you've rode through that part and are on to clearer skies.

Thinking of you,
Jamie